Beginner’s Gardening Course for Westminster Residents
As part of Westminster Adult Learning Service, we are running a Beginner’s Gardening Course where you will learn some practical gardening skills and you will be able to take home what you have sown or grown!
|Thursday 6th May||2pm-3:30pm||Queen’s Park Gardens||Propagating Herbs from Seeds and Cuttings|
|Thursday 13th May||2pm-3:30pm||The Beethoven Centre||Plant your Own Hanging basket|
|Thursday 20th May||2pm-3:30pm||The Beethoven Centre||Salads and Edible flowers|
|Thursday 27th May||2pm-3:30pm||Queen’s Park Gardens||Planting for Butterflies and Bees/Companion Planting|
|Thursday 3rd June||10am-3pm||Kew Gardens||Plants and design at Kew Gardens|
- All resources and plants will be provided for you to take home at the end of each workshop.
- The sessions will be held at Queen’s Park Gardens and The Beethoven Centre
- There will be access to toilets and drinking water and we will have gazebos in case it rains.
- The fifth and final session on Thursday 3rd June we will be taking you on a trip to Kew Gardens!
- The course is for Westminster residents
- The course is free, however you will need to complete an enrolment form at the session.
- Please bring one form of ID with you to the session (e.g bank card/driving licence/passport)
Advance booking is essential, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org